Monday, December 28, 2009

New Christmas Church Clothes






One of my favorite things to give at Christmas time is new Sunday clothes. I love hunting to find the perfect, beautiful dresses for my girls and the cutest little suit for Wyatt. I've had great luck the last two years at Macys. They've had a great selection and it has helped so much to be able to hit the 50% off sale with the coupon for an additional 20% off. This year I found an elegant black and white dress for McKenzie with silver sequins on the skirt. The collar has black fur and she looks amazing in it. For Kaylie I found a really pretty turquoise dress with a pretty pattern in the skirt. Rylie's dress is maroon velvet with a cute waist band that has gold sequins. Wyatt is adorned in the cutest 4 piece suit. I just couldn't pass it up. He looks so handsome in his suit. Thanks to Aunt Mindy and my great friend Sherri for making the cutest bows and flower clips to match the girls' dresses. I got several compliments on them in church yesterday.

No comments: