This is where the gate used to be.
The section of fence between us and our neighbors that is laying in their yard.
Oh our poor trampoline.
Holy Cow!!! With the winds we experienced at our house late yesterday afternoon I would have thought we lived in Kansas. At around 5 pm yesterday we experienced these huge winds that lasted for hours. At 5:15 I thought I'd better go move our trampoline closer to our house so it wouldn't blow away. I walked outside and the trampoline was gone and two sections of the fence was laying on the neighbors grass. So I ran through the house and out the front door and there was our trampoline almost in the road. I went and grabbed the tramp and sent McKenzie over to the neighbors to ask for help. Luckily a super nice passerby and a gentlemen from my ward happened to be driving by at the same time to stop to help. With the tramp stopped from going into the road I went back into the backyard to open the gate so we could bring it back. At the same time another huge wind came up and the gate went down too. UGH!! Luckily we are all safe. The fence needs to be repaired and the trampoline is in about 5 pieces. Thanks to my awesome neighbors and their help. I don't know what I would have done without them.
1 comment:
I have to say I think the wind sucks!! Sorry about the damage! Hopefully this isn't from the storm heading Robbie's way.
Post a Comment