Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Happy Mothers Day to Rich



Soooo, for Mothers Day I-I mean Rich got a puppy. Happy Mothers Day to Rich right?  He's been looking off and on but since we already have chickens I thought I was pretty safe that we wouldn't be getting a puppy in the near future.  Well, was I wrong.  He found these puppies on the internet, showed the picture to the kids-who instantly fell in love with them and was insistant that we would be getting a puppy.  How in the world do you say no to kids who are begging?  Especially Wyatt and his pease. pease. pease.  Ugh!!  I was backed into a corner.  Needless to say I lost and we are now the proud owners of a 6 week old black lab we named Samantha-Sammie for short.  Good thing she is so darn cute and soooo sweet.  She loves to cuddle.  You can't hardly walk without tripping over her.  She likes to walk between your feet and the best part (or Rich would say)  She'll be a good hunting dog.  Yeah, we'll see.  More like a best friend for the kids. 

1 comment:

Dave and Sherri said...

SO CUTE!!! I'm impressed you caved - I don't think I could resist the "please" either :) Happy Mother's day! xoxo good luck with the dog... :)