Monday, July 6, 2009
Happy Fourth of July
We had sooo much fun this year for the 4th of July. We got up early to brave the heat and the crowds to watch the parade. The kids loved it. Afterwards we found this really pretty park and had lunch. I wish I would have remembered my camera, I could have taken some pretty amazing pictures in the flower gardens that was there. Oh well...we just might have to take another trip to get some great pictures.
We came home for a couple of hours and took a little rest and recoup from the heat of the parade. Then we went to Grandpa Connelly's for a barbecue and let the kids play in the pool. We of course had yummy food and great company. Wyatt totally loved the fireworks. He was just mesmerized by them. It's so great to have great family to have to much fun with. I am so grateful for the sacrifices of so many people so that I have the freedoms that I do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I am so glad that we were able to spend some time together! We need to do it more often!! LOL
Post a Comment