Poor little Wyatt has been sooooo sick the last 4 days with the flu. Poor little guy hasn't been able to keep hardly anything down. I've been pumping him full of fluids but the more he drank the more he threw up. I soon figured out that if I kept his intake to about two ounces at a time he wouldn't throw up as much. But, as much as he was drinking he still got dehydrated. UGH!! When he woke up this morning poor little Wyatt was not feeling well at all. We decided to take him to the instacare and be looked at. From there we were told to go to the ER for IV fluids. We spent about 4 hours with Wyatt and the doctor and hospital. While we were gone the girls cleaned the whole house spic and span and we found this cute little banner on the back of the front door. If you can't read it, it says. "We love mom, dad and Wyatt." How cute huh? I have the best kids in the whole wide world.
Saturday, July 11, 2009
My Wonderful Girls!!!
Poor little Wyatt has been sooooo sick the last 4 days with the flu. Poor little guy hasn't been able to keep hardly anything down. I've been pumping him full of fluids but the more he drank the more he threw up. I soon figured out that if I kept his intake to about two ounces at a time he wouldn't throw up as much. But, as much as he was drinking he still got dehydrated. UGH!! When he woke up this morning poor little Wyatt was not feeling well at all. We decided to take him to the instacare and be looked at. From there we were told to go to the ER for IV fluids. We spent about 4 hours with Wyatt and the doctor and hospital. While we were gone the girls cleaned the whole house spic and span and we found this cute little banner on the back of the front door. If you can't read it, it says. "We love mom, dad and Wyatt." How cute huh? I have the best kids in the whole wide world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh how sweet! You do have the best kids in the whole world!! I am so glad that Wyatt is doing better! I hate it when any of our babies are that sick!! :( I love you and hope you have a better day and night!
Sorry I am at kims house on Sherri's computer while Russell watched Ultimate Fighting and didn't realized I was signed in under Shelly. The message above was me! :)!
I'm SO sorry to hear about poor wyatt - that is terrible! I hope he's doing better! your girls are AMAZING!!! :) Nothing better than little girls!
Post a Comment